Sunday, May 11, 2014

Most Regretted Sale and Other Purses that I Love

Until I got into lolita, I carried my Army-issued camelback with me for my essentials. Emersion into fashion attempted to strip practicality off of my bones like a famished, but fabulous, scavenger. While I still love camelbacks and use them for hiking, the subtle outfit-cohesifying effects and overall flair of assorted bags are not lost on me. Thank goodness I'm steadily becoming capable of stomping out my out path!


Bags come and go the fastest in my wardrobe...
I have owned and let go of several lolita bags. I really liked my H Naoto Frill bunny-bag (good times, buttoning his arms to his eyes xD) but none of my bags really gave me the "ah I love this bag" like my IW Crown Bag in brown x bordeaux. I regret selling it even more than letting go of my VM bustle skirt in 2011... I hadn't used it yet and I was starting to feel guilty about it. ;.;


I didn't mean it, Darling! Please take me back and let's never fight again!
Before re-obtaining the crown purse, I'm hoping to find the Double Ribbon Lycee Bag in beige x brown, since it personifies purse/satchel perfection. A classic lolita bag that I can fit my college junk into?

Absolutely
PERFECT

I have developed a weakness for book bags, satchels, and crown bags. These two are on their way to me right now:

Shiny Ribbon 3 Way Rucksack
  
Other bags that I like, starting with book-shaped bags:

AP Wonder Story Bag
Euflonica Bag
http://www.my-lolita-dress.com/magic-book-pleather-3-way-lolita-bag-3-colors
Magic Book 3-Way Bag


going to classic satchels, which aren't exactly lolita, but still lovely:







And ending with shaped bags I don't know if I could actually use comfortably:

Jane Marple Violin Bag







































I'd love to hear about your purse/bag loves! Drop a link or contact me on tumblr and I'll check it out :)





3 comments:

  1. I have an intense love of satchel bags. I have two already and want more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Satchels are fantastic! I like being able to put my tablet and papers in them without worrying about them bending from the bag's shape :)

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping to find the Double Ribbon Lycee Bag in beige x brown, since it personifies purse/satchel perfection. You might also like this website which is for fashion women bags:bosidu https://mybosidu.com/

    ReplyDelete