Monday, April 4, 2011

AP mini party- RinRin Carnival pt. 1

Hello!

Not many pictures from today's events, unfortunately. (._.) It always happens whenever I have a lot of fun, I forget to take pictures of all the lovely things and people around me... Which might not have been so bad if there weren't so many nice people who kept asking for pictures of me... I feel very selfish.  (>,<)'

Vanessa and I had a lovely drive to San Francisco, including a rather interesting detour to Taco Bell. シ 


We were blessed with Vanessa's wonderful sense of direction and found the store quickly. When we arrived we were greeted warmly by the workers, and I requested to wear the dress which I had ordered for pick-up. It was this Canary One Piece, but in pink since some lucky person beat me to red (I didn't save a picture of the pink stock one):


One of my top two dream dresses. Hard to describe the feeling. xD
It really is a stunning and flattering dress and it would probably look good on anyone, so luckily it looked okay on me. "(>///<)"

I think that the lovely woman who brought my dress out to me was as excited as I was about me trying it on. 


Even though I've only been in the store twice I have received better customer service from AP than I have from any other store- clothing or otherwise. The staff is very attentive, but never even close to annoying. They are also very polite, friendly, and personable. They aren't pushy or aggressive in sales at all, though they do actually care about what you want and that you are satisfied with what you get. 


They're also amazing hosts, as I was shown the snacks and served my drink of choice shortly after donning my new OP (and still wearing some cream colored sneakers because I didn't get there early enough to buy a matching pair... m(_ _)m I just keep ita-ing it up) and was regularly checked on with a smile and nod. 


Shortly after I arrived, I was invited to take a picture with RinRin, and I was so nervous (as I am with all people that I meet for the first time outside of work) that I probably seemed a little rude. It came out in our picture together too... I'm making a really ridiculous face. 



I was able to get a picture of RinRin by herself, but the picture quality didn't come out as well as I'd hoped it would.

Such a sweetheart! 
The other guests at the mini party  (okay, it was a tad big to fit the title "mini") were also wonderful! I tried to speak to everyone at least a little bit despite being so awkward, and it was really nice. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves quite a bit, and eventually I think I was able to relax.

The first group shot ^^

Vanessa (to the far left) wore a JSK she made herself!


After a few hours of meeting everyone and taking lots of pictures, the AP workers called our attention to a game of bingo. Prizes included catalogues and socks, but since I had to step out for the last half of the game I don't know if there was anything else given away.


These two were running around taking pictures of everyone else xD
Donning their bingo cards and ready for prizes ^o^





Thank you for reading!

Click to see Part 2.

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! It's great you and Vanessa were able to go! Man, I hate when I have an important picture taken..and I'm making the derpiest face ever.

    ReplyDelete