Saturday, June 18, 2011

$1Thrift Hall and Second Floral Corsage



Today there was a sale at the thrift store. All of the clothes were $1, so I grabbed a couple of things. I didn't see anything super loli, punk, or goth-able there, but I did find some classic-compatible shoes and a nice nightgown. I also got a really random pink formal dress and plaid mini skirt >_>'


Oxford style ♥ The brown shoes don't match very much in my closet yet though...


Simples, casual, and cute ♫

I just have to wash the clothes to get rid of that stale thrift store smell and disinfect the shoes (you can never be too careful with those things) and they'll be ready to wear!

In other news, I finally finished my friend's corsage...






I finished the ribbons off with heat this time, and I am very very pleased with the end result. No fraying or ugliness!


Rhonda



No comments:

Post a Comment