Saturday, June 18, 2011

Coordinates of the Week: Derp Face FTW



Monday, Tuesday, and Friday respectively. 

Ah... I pulled my shirt a strange way in Friday's picture so it looks really small on me >.<' Also the pouf of my hair didn't show up at all. ._. So disappointing.

The room I take pictures in is a spare bedroom/storage room. Does it look shoddy? @-@' I'm working on moving the mirror doors. But the puppy blanket is cute! The dogs often sleep on it, so consequently it is frequently covered in fur. Haha.



I hadn't worn this outfit for months! It's aptly titled "The Regular." With the exception of my Engrish Bodyline bag, I wore this ensemble once weekly for the majority of last year >.<' Often times it was without an undershirt to the vest, but I've worn spandex under the skirt since John flashed my panties to an entire gawking restaurant. ./////. Never again, I say. Never again.

Lately I've been trying to let my skin recover... The sudden change in temperature (some of you are familiar with central California's seasons "freakin' hot" and "if it's gonna suck this bad there should at least be snow" cold) made me break out really bad. I haven't been using any products to aid it's recovery or treat the breakout, it seems to be recovering okay.


 Rhonda

2 comments:

  1. I do like you in punk outfits! I wish we could see these in person D:

    I broke out recently and it's a pain trying to go back to a decent complexion.

    I'll have to get that whitening wash though. Only hope my teeth can be whiter u__u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I am not out of line saying that you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete