Thursday, September 4, 2014

12 Brands of Beauty Balm Cream Teaser

I thought I'd be the most excited for the eyelashes, but since I tried It's Skin's Babyface BB cream I am just as revved to review the rest of these BB creams: 

I will be adding more Korean brands and trying out some Japanese BB creams as well, but that will be coming in the next few months.
For those who have to squint at the screen, clockwise from top left is Physicians Formula, Garnier, Rimmel, L'Oreal, It's Skin, Revlon, Maybelline, Epielle, NYC, Holika Holika, Covergirl, and Skin 79. I chose these products for how easy each was to find and limited it to BB creams priced under $20. As you can see they're primarily drugstore brands, with only three Korean brands added to the mix. Asian City, where I went to purchase many of the Korean products for the upcoming reviews, featured mainly Korean BB creams as far as what fit into my price range.

The testing process for the BB creams will be similar to the eyelashes, with each product being tested five times before being put onto the comparison chart, but first impressions being put up after the first use.

No comments:

Post a Comment