Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Giant Eyelash Review, Part I

I've been bedridden sick since I've been home, and the internet won't be back at my house until at least the end of this week ;.;


The only missing lashes are the Dolluxe top and bottom lashes, which will not be coming until next month. Each brand of lashes will be tried first with its original glue (if it came with any) and then each other brand of glue, after washing and care, of course. 

The review for each lash set will be extensive, and the information will go on a chart comparing softness, weight, ease of care, realism, appearance, durability, and overall rating. The chart will also contain what materials each brand uses, and other things I may have noticed while testing the lashes. Each lash set will be carefully tested five times, to ensure an accurate result and to test each lash glue. 

The first thing worth noting is the difference in each lash set's band. Darkness has a huge band to provide maximum support for its incredible volume and length, while the Dolly Winks sport a clear lash band for what I expect will be a very natural  appearance. See for yourself!



I will also be making first impression posts for each lash set, with the first coming up this Saturday! 
I will be trying the Darkness lashes for the owl makeup look from my last Lolita Blog Carnival participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment